We collect certain information or data about you when you use newborneducation.co.uk; this includes:
- questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you send an email to email@example.com
- your IP address, and details of which version of web browser you used
- information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques to help us improve the website
- details to allow you to access NEST services and transactions, e.g. an email address (you’ll always be told when this information is being collected, and it will only be used for the purpose you provide it for)
This helps us to:
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- provide you with information about local services if you want it
We can’t personally identify you using your data.
Where your data is stored
We store your data on our secure servers in the UK; it may also be stored outside of Europe, where it could be viewed by our staff or suppliers. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this.
Keeping your data secure
Transmitting information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data. Any data you transmit is at your own risk.
- we have procedures and security features in place to try and keep your data secure once we receive it
- we won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your details to other websites
- payment transactions are always encrypted
Disclosing your information
You can find out what information we hold about you, and ask us not to use any of the information we collect.
Links to other websites
Following a link to another website
Following a link to newborneducation.co.uk from another website
Terms and conditions
- you must agree to these to use N E S T using www.newborneducation.co.uk
- you agree to use N E S T only for lawful purposes
- you must also use it in a way that doesn’t infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of, this site by anyone else
We update this site constantly. We can change or remove content at any time without notice.
Services and transactions
We welcome and encourage other websites to link to www.newborneducation.co.uk
You must contact us for permission if you want to either:
- charge your website’s users to click on a link to any page on newborneducation.co.uk
- say your website is associated with or endorsed by newborneducation.co.uk
- you agree to release us from any claims or disputes that may come from using these websites
Using www.newborneducation.co.uk content
All content on newborneducation.co.uk is subject to copyright protection and is trade marked. We don’t give any guarantees, conditions or warranties about the accuracy or completeness of any content used by these products. We’re not liable for any loss or damage that may come from your use of these products.
While we make every effort to keep our website up to date, we don’t provide any guarantees, conditions or warranties that the information will be:
- free from bugs or viruses
You should get professional or specialist advice before doing anything on the basis of this content.
We’re not liable for any loss or damage that may come from using newborneducation.co.uk; this includes:
- any direct, indirect or consequential losses
- any loss or damage caused by civil wrongs (‘tort’, including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise
- the use of newborneducation.co.uk and any websites that are linked to or from it
- the inability to use newborneducation.co.uk and any websites that are linked to or from it. This applies if the loss or damage was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you advised us that it might happen.
This includes (but isn’t limited to) the loss of your:
- income or revenue
- salary, benefits or other payments
- profits or contracts
- anticipated savings
- goodwill or reputation
- tangible property
- intangible property, including loss, corruption or damage to data or any computer system
- wasted management or office time
Requests to remove content
You can ask for content to be removed from newborneducation.co.uk. We’ll only do this in certain cases, e.g. if it breaches copyright laws, contains sensitive personal data or material that may be considered obscene or defamatory. Contact us to ask for content to be removed. You’ll need to send us the web address (URL) of the content and explain why you think it should be removed. We’ll reply to let you know whether we’ll remove it. We remove content at our discretion in discussion with the department or agency responsible for it. You can still request information under the Freedom of Information Act and the Data Protection Act.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute you have which relates to these terms and conditions, or your use of www.newborneducation.co.uk (whether it be contractual or non-contractual), will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
There may be legal notices elsewhere on newborneducation.co.uk that relate to how you use the site. We’re not liable if we fail to comply with these terms and conditions because of circumstances beyond our reasonable control. We might decide not to exercise or enforce any right available to us under these terms and conditions. We can always decide to exercise or enforce that right at a later date. Doing this once won’t mean we automatically waive the right on any other occasion. If any of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, the remaining terms and conditions will still apply.
Changes to these terms and conditions
Please check these terms and conditions regularly. We can update them at any time without notice. You’ll agree to any changes if you continue to use www.newborneducation.co.uk after the terms and conditions have been updated.